Rift question
So I have a question regarding the rift rewards. I know that cosmetics will be released into the shop 6 months or something later. What about the cosmetics that are on the free track? Will they be released into the shop eventually?
I am interested in only the David King cosmetics but they are on the free track. Will be nice to know if those cosmetics will be released into the shop eventually.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Also another question. What happens to the current tome once the current rift finishes? Are all the rewards like the rift points and bloodpoints still going to be there when the new tome is released?
Not 100% sure about this, but I there is no reason while those cosmetics should not be released.
You can still do the Challenges. You will get the Lore and the Bloodpoints, but the Rift Fragments are only obtainable for the Rift which got released with the Tome. So the first Tome will not give any Rift Fragments for any other Rift than the current one.
Every cosmetic should be purchasable after few months. I still didn't understood al the terms, but if with "tome" you mean the series of quests, then yes, when the 3rd and 4th series of quests will be released you will still be able to complete the previous.
But, when a new 4-series group of challenges (or when another rift will open) will be released then no.
@uncle_zhuge
1.) Any cosmetics in The Rift will eventually make their way to the store after that Rift has closed for awhile.
2.) Each tome will still be there for you to complete if you decide to save them for another Rift or something...
No, @Aven_Fallen had it right. The first Tome, and all four of its levels, will always be available for completion. There will never be a time when you're not able to go back and work on the challenges that are being released right now. The only difference is that they will only reward Rift Fragments for as long as the current Rift remains open.
do u know if we'll be able to get the charm rewards for finishing each tome level or will they be gone with the rift as well?
Hm, good question. My instinct is that the charms which are awarded for completing Tomes are tied to the Tome and not the Rift, so they will be available forever. I think it's only the Rift Fragments which will no longer be awarded for Tome completion after the Rift closes.
However, I don't believe this has been officially confirmed either way. Perhaps @Peanits would be able to shed some light on the matter.