Grabbing during vault animations
A friend and I are having... a little disagreement about something.
Can you grab a full health survivor during a vault animation? Either through a window or over a pallet?
According to the Wiki the survivor has to be injured...
"Any injured Survivor can be grabbed mid-vault by the Killer and hoisted directly onto their shoulder by tapping the attack button, putting them instantly into the Dying State upon a drop." (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Windows#Window_Grab)
PS. I am aware you can grab full health survivors off gens, hooks, totems, chests, Jigsaw Boxes, Pools of Devotion, and lockers. This question is SPECIFICALLY about grabbing a full health survivor during a vault.
Comments
Yes, I'm almost certain they must be injured.
The survivor must be injured to grab them from window vaults or pallet vaults.
Everything else they can be grabbed off of they can be full health.
Has to be injured. I'm fairly certain I remember testing this myself in a KYF before as well just to be sure. Could still be wrong though.
Must be injured. On windows it only works on slow or medium vaults.
It would be cool if you could grab exposed survivors that are healthy, would help a lot with STBFL