You know what would be cool?
The only thing I would be okay with the Spirit's No Collision nerf...
Is if it literally had no collision.
Imagine: Spirit running Insidious, Monitor, and NOED.
She then uses her power walks through the exit gate stands there and waits until her victims open the door.
I bet you 100% that would be spooky as heck.
People would be like: "HOW THE FUDGE"
Would be pretty interesting to see and do 🤣
Just let her walk through walls!! Shes a spirit!!!! XP
(This is a fun way to look at things I dont like much.)
Comments
I've seen this with Nurse.
Play Nurse.
Spirit is already spooky when she grabs you off a gen(I do this without prayer beads just by pretending or being in a chase with one person, phasing, and grabbing someone else off a gen). I've had people literally gen tap. It's hilarious.
Nah. They want her to have no collision so I'm making some fun out of it lol.