I think demogorgon it too high and maybe nurse should be a bit lower too. I mean, I know she is nowhere near weak when used right, even after the nerf. The problem is I haven't seen anyone playing her right and I think she doesn't deserve high tier, because of this.
Other than that, your tierlist perfectly matches my experience in last 30 days.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any opinions or suggestions ?
Greetings
Add Legion.
Ghostface top 3, you must watch truetalent then.
I'd probably switch GF and Hag, or GF and billy, but overall I'm in agreement.
I think demogorgon it too high and maybe nurse should be a bit lower too. I mean, I know she is nowhere near weak when used right, even after the nerf. The problem is I haven't seen anyone playing her right and I think she doesn't deserve high tier, because of this.
Other than that, your tierlist perfectly matches my experience in last 30 days.
I generally agree but I think Nurse is A and Clown is C. Not really sure where I'd put Legion.
Nurse is too low, even when she got nerfed, she is still a strong killer, just not fun to play as imo, I would put her in A tier.
I think Huntress is better than Plague.
Ghost Face is too high, he should be behind Hag.
I agree with everything else.
Spirit, Hag or Huntress, then the other, Nurse, Billy, Ghostface, Freddy, Plague, Pig, Demogorgan, Myers, Trapper, don't really matter after that.
I would still put Billy, Hag and Nurse over Ghost Face and Freddy and Demo over Huntress.
Reasonable tier list ๐๐ฟ If I could make one change, it would be to lower Ghostface and raise Hag.