Um... My Killer Is OP???

Today I was told "Your killer is such BS. Theres no counter play and you cant loop him. I'm sick of you killer mains complaining about survivors"

I replied with "Someones a little upset"

They replied "You're so dumb if you think you're good. Killers are op and especially yours. Grow up

I was playing trapper...

So I replied "Trapper is OP?"

They said "All of them are bs"

And that was it....

Idk what to think about "entitled survivor mains" anymore lol

Comments

  • I love following Trapper around and constantly disable all his traps.

    Trapper is a cutie when he tries to kill people.

    Why would you even make this thread though, they were obviously potatoes.

  • People with fragile egos blame everything but themselves when they lose. It's not exclusive to survivor mains, or to DBD, for that matter.

  • This is why I keep the Lobby chat off. A much more enjoyable gaming experience.