Injured state ideas

While injured you do actions X% slower (except healing).

While injured for X amount of time you get dying bleedout timer (while still being injured). To stop it you have to temporary "mend" yourself. It has to repeated every X amount of time or until you are healed.

Do yo think it's a good idea? No tell me how you would correct it.

Comments

  • I think being injured already has enough risks attatched to it as is. Your idea would make killers like plague ridiculously unfun to play against.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    I think being injured already has enough risks attatched to it as is. Your idea would make killers like plague ridiculously unfun to play against.

    To be fair I forgot about plague, but I feel like they will rework her sooner or later so people actually cleanse and stuff. Other than plague tho? Granted if they made it so actions are slower they would have to rework most of the slowing addons/ perks.

  • Plague mains would orgasm 10 times in a row if this was implemented

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/841146#Comment_841146

    To be fair I forgot about plague, but I feel like they will rework her sooner or later so people actually cleanse and stuff. Other than plague tho? Granted if they made it so actions are slower they would have to rework most of the slowing addons/ perks.

    TBH this should be base-kit Plague. She needs something that makes them want to cleanse the longer they're infected. Currently there is nothing more dangerous about it no matter how long you have it to the point where her counter play it so ignore her power until the very end of the game...

  • I main Plague and her Thana/Dying Light build would be nasty.