Chapter 14 Killer Power

Im fairly confident with this prediction for the next killer.

It will be some type of samurai, and their power is they commit sepuku which will enchnant their blade with blood. This will have various effects, but most importantly I think it will either be able to one shot survivors or shoot a beam of blood out like a projectile able to injure survivors. Various effects (for the killer) I think could be colorblindness, reduced speed, time limit, etc.

The main reason I think this is because of the large emphasis on blood this chapter, and I could see the devs making a killer commit sepuku.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Kerbert said:

    Im fairly confident with this prediction for the next killer.

    It will be some type of samurai, and their power is they commit sepuku which will enchnant their blade with blood. This will have various effects, but most importantly I think it will either be able to one shot survivors or shoot a beam of blood out like a projectile able to injure survivors. Various effects (for the killer) I think could be colorblindness, reduced speed, time limit, etc.

    The main reason I think this is because of the large emphasis on blood this chapter, and I could see the devs making a killer commit sepuku.

    But that doesn't fall with the lore of the Yamaoka estate. Plus sepuku was only commited by disgraced samurais, it's not just something they did 'cause. I dunno, it seems like it's really far from anything related to the Yamaokas

  • @AkiTheKitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104620/chapter-14-killer-power

    But that doesn't fall with the lore of the Yamaoka estate. Plus sepuku was only commited by disgraced samurais, it's not just something they did 'cause. I dunno, it seems like it's really far from anything related to the Yamaokas

    If spirit's father is the killer it could work. I'm not too familiar with traditional Japanese values but, I imagine murdering your family is considered pretty disgraceful.

  • @ElementDoom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/841035#Comment_841035

    If spirit's father is the killer it could work. I'm not too familiar with traditional Japanese values but, I imagine murdering your family is considered pretty disgraceful.

    Well if you're a Samurai you are technically property of your Lord and your family is your own unless your wife is also a Samurai for that same Lord. If you shamed your master you would be told to commit seppuku, the father might have done this after what he did out of guilt.

    I personally would love to see this power because it reminds me of this awesome trilogy about magical Samurai swords, it's called Daughter of The Sword if you're interested. The sword I'm thinking about is in the 3rd book, basically it's a Tanto that cannot kill you, you can stab someone with it and they will not die.

  • @Kerbert said:

    Im fairly confident with this prediction for the next killer.

    It will be some type of samurai, and their power is they commit sepuku which will enchnant their blade with blood. This will have various effects, but most importantly I think it will either be able to one shot survivors or shoot a beam of blood out like a projectile able to injure survivors. Various effects (for the killer) I think could be colorblindness, reduced speed, time limit, etc.

    The main reason I think this is because of the large emphasis on blood this chapter, and I could see the devs making a killer commit sepuku.

    Here's my prediction, and it fits with the murderous theme of Rin's father:


    Blade's Terror

    You are tired of your pain and the only way to relieve the darkness inside of you is to share it.

    Upon pressing the active ability button, leave a cloud of smoke behind and go completely invisible. While invisible, you can not perform any action until you press the active ability button cause a smoke sense and become visible.

    The smoke cloud will appear red if the survivor is within the smoke cloud.

    Survivors can see when you're reappearing, and hear heavy breathing when you are close to a survivor while invisible.

    Attacking a survivor after becoming visible will cause you to pin them. You and the survivor will receive a series of skill checks that increase in difficulty.

    If the survivor fails first, you will inflict the dying state to that survivor. Otherwise the survivor will get injured if they weren't already and escape the pin.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104620/chapter-14-killer-power

    Here's my prediction, and it fits with the murderous theme of Rin's father:

    Blade's Terror

    You are tired of your pain and the only way to relieve the darkness inside of you is to share it.

    Upon pressing the active ability button, leave a cloud of smoke behind and go completely invisible. While invisible, you can not perform any action until you press the active ability button cause a smoke sense and become visible.

    The smoke cloud will appear red if the survivor is within the smoke cloud.

    Survivors can see when you're reappearing, and hear heavy breathing when you are close to a survivor while invisible.

    Attacking a survivor after becoming visible will cause you to pin them. You and the survivor will receive a series of skill checks that increase in difficulty.

    If the survivor fails first, you will inflict the dying state to that survivor. Otherwise the survivor will get injured if they weren't already and escape the pin.

    Don't think they're gonna give killers any skill checks. Interesting concept tho

  • something to do with blood i assume

  • I hate to do this but what the hell


    Its a one shot power :)