I found that too, I never started seeing this combo until they introduced Temple of Purgation. This is for Head-On plays, they put those there so players have more of a chance of setting it off which is a good idea because they should be making the game around the things hey add, Trapper wishes he got that kind of respect.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
am I just blind and finding out common knowledge
I found that too, I never started seeing this combo until they introduced Temple of Purgation. This is for Head-On plays, they put those there so players have more of a chance of setting it off which is a good idea because they should be making the game around the things hey add, Trapper wishes he got that kind of respect.
Never mind spawning together, what about the height?!
It's good to have options.