It's gamer time.
I wish I heard more music that was similar to the Halo soundtracks, the menu music, the beautiful dramatic choir, beautiful.
I wish I heard more music that was similar to the Halo soundtracks, the menu music, the beautiful dramatic choir, beautiful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, Halo is really good with their soundtrack and I don't even like halo ๐
I wish they had games where you could make your own gun, and use it, first person shooter style but a free game that was cancelled and just in general shut down was a game called Loadout, you had many choices in how to play that game and it was not pay to win, lovely third person whacky cartoon shooter, rest in piece that game.
I'm gonna do what's called a *'pro gamer move'*.