Bunny feng when?
I am still waiting BHVR :C Idk what's so hard to make this happening?
*Bored post dont take it too srsly!*
I am still waiting BHVR :C Idk what's so hard to make this happening?
*Bored post dont take it too srsly!*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have shirtless Legion and pantsless Mayers
Bunny feng would just attract Furries.
@Sole_Survivor
And what is with bikini susie? :C
@Broccoli_Jaeger
But bunny feng is the only one true furrie!
Spirit's default skin is pretty much a bikini and Quentin is in tight af pants so yeah
Agreed, they take too long for making this outfit.
@Sole_Survivor
oof but bikini susie would be alot better! And quentin needs the trapper mask, how ugly his face looks like thats insane. xD
Lol... Too late for that. I'm already here.
Hoodie with the hood up Feng Min
and bunny Feng Min.
MAKE IT HAPPEN DEVS
the furry argument is moot bc it’s not like you can see the furries unless they’re Live streaming which is optional for you to view or not. So I don’t give a butt dropping if it attracts them.
not like you have to walk around with them at comic con
@HeroLives
A man of culture!
I mean it’s a video game, what do I care if they also play it ?♀️. That’s more money for the devs which means money that can be put into the game. It’s why I buy all the dlcs even if I don’t care for the characters or perks.
plus furries have this large group, idk why you wouldn’t pander marketing to them. That’s a lot of $$$ to be made. From a business stand point it doesn’t make sense not to.
plus girls will just think it’s cute and want it.
@HeroLives
Yeah true I also asked my classmate, she would like that too :D Wheres da bunny feng? ????? I would pay everything even my soul for a bunny feng or bikini susie <3
"feng min is ugly"
There’s this streamer that goes by tokki, her and a mob of her followers want bunny Feng Min too. I think it would be cool, certainly enough people over the span of two years have asked for it.
@HeroLives
Agree, I mean the devs even have several concept arts done, they've done most of the job already.
Oh that’s nice to hear. I didn’t know that, we should get it soon-ish then.
@HeroLives
Well the concept art is over a year old 😂
Yikes ? they should totally RELEASE THE BUNNY FENG MIN then, and stop keeping the skin prisoner.
Do you have a pic of the concept art? I obvi missed that train.
👀
I said this as soon as that annoying elephant clown crap came out. If you can give that annoying bastard a goofy outfit, can we at least get the outfit for a character people like? XD (can you tell I hate the Clown?)
We already play the game. :)
Well that means we're probably getting bunny Feng soon.
I have it on unreliable sources that Bunny Feng will be tier 70 in the next rift.
We already have ST fans, so why bother blocking people based on hobby now?
@PatBrutal
Wow this post is 4 months old, and now this? xD Hmmm thats a pretty interesting hint xD
HELP! Im not feeling well....
well, two cute bunnies
Didn't realize how old this was till you said that. Necro by a dev? Now I'm intrigued.
Epic hint or best troll ever? We shall see SOON™️
Cotes expression makes me laugh lol!
@Doomspooge
Both would be fine with me. As long as we get the bunny :)
MAKE IT HAPPEN
tyvm <3
Datamine the ptb!!
yo that looks like we might get Bunny Feng on Easter
hehe ;)
easter is coming...isn't it? 😉