Does No Mither need a change?
Please feel free to comment why or why not. I've seen a few threads about changing No Mither and I was just wondering what the actual public perception of No Mither really is.
Tagged:
Trusted
Please feel free to comment why or why not. I've seen a few threads about changing No Mither and I was just wondering what the actual public perception of No Mither really is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that No mither is in the same spot that Play with your food is, just a lil buff will make unstopable and a nerf will make unuseable. But I think that No mither is more capable of being buffed than Play with your food.
Just make no mither activate on your first hit instead of always on. Don't start broken but if you get hit you stay that way. The killer won't know there is easy hook bait from the start.
No, the whole point of the perk was to be essentially a 'hard mode' for survivors. thats it
Actually i want to look healthy in the HUD but gimme an exposed status effect. Give the killer an indication that someone is exposed but let him guess who. Yeah after the first hit he knows but you know he has to hit you firat and maybe he forgets it after hooking everyone
I think its just fun to have as a reverse crutch, it hinders you and gives you an extra challenge which I thouroughly enjoy, my only real gripe is that it doesn't stifle your groans completely
Honestly it needs a grant reduction and maybe cancelling out the injured music. But if those can't be done definitely a blood point bonus
Aside from that it's probably the best thing to run if you're doing an injured build as you don't have to go out of your way to get injured.
I can only choose one, but both yes options please
Honestly, it's a huge detriment just to run No Mither. It messes with audio cues, makes you a liability to your team, and since it tells the killer you have it there's less likelihood you'll pull it off than unbreakable.
No perk should require other perks to become viable.
I wish there were a "Yes, but for a different reason than those listed above" option.
I believe the perk is balanced, except for the fact that half of its function (being able to recover from the dying state) is useless because no killer in their right mind would leave a survivor on the ground who they know for a fact can get themselves back up. So essentially, as a survivor, you're trading permanent exposure to be able to not leave a blood trail. It's not a worthwhile exchange. The risk far outweighs the reward.
Therefore, the only change I believe No Mither needs is that it shouldn't be so obvious to the killer if someone has it. The broken status symbol should only be visible to survivors, and instead of starting the trial injured, the perk should activate on first hit.
The only change it needs. Make it so the grunts of pain are completely silenced.