BOTS

hello everyone, I was thinking about a new modality of game that would practice with bots, offline and you can choose the difficulty between intermediate expert or novice, what do you think?

Comments

  • I don't think the devs would be capable to make competent bots when currently they don't even have enough time to make dedicated servers not pain and suffering.

  • That’s beyond them right now, this game is going on five years and dedicated servers still aren’t a thing across all platforms. Considering all the money they make too, very unlikely.

  • The preferred method to practise is to ask to make a group and do a "Kill Your Friends" trial.

    I believe one of the forum sections is for players looking for other players to team up with?

  • There's bots in the tutorial so its not impossible to implement.

  • @Zagrid said:

    I don't think the devs would be capable to make competent bots when currently they don't even have enough time to make dedicated servers not pain and suffering.

    hahaha, but maybe they can