PSA: Secret offerings

Tell your randoms that you're planning to use one or get stuck in never ending "played disconnected" limbo

Comments

  • That only typically happens with killer offerings that are hidden, not survivors. If they are however disconnecting when survivors burn them they are not the smartest.


  • @Eleghost said:

    That only typically happens with killer offerings that are hidden, not survivors. If they are however disconnecting when survivors burn them they are not the smartest.

    For the most part the only time I ever see a killer disconnect if there's a offering is if you put them on haddonfield.


    Most killer see the strode key and dip.

    Hell I see that stupid key and I'll go afk in the basement

  • @Eleghost said:

    That only typically happens with killer offerings that are hidden, not survivors. If they are however disconnecting when survivors burn them they are not the smartest.

    Survivor shroud and distance from the killer is secret.

    Same goes for people that put offering for lerry's or game and make everyone think that this is going to be mirror myers or whatever