Why do people don't like playing against Bubba?

I don't know why survivors hate Bubba, he's not that good and he is mistake reliant.

Comments

  • @whammigobambam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/846290#Comment_846290

    I have found spirit fury good for only one or two hits in the match but if a Bubba is running it, he feels comfortable with just those extra one or two hits. Maybe he won't be tryhard face camping maybe he will. All I know is the insidious, moonshrine? agitation, iron grasp build isn't the most dreaded version. The most boring perhaps but DC worthy?

    I can't count how many times I've hung defeated on the hook wanting death against a ghost face who is proxy camping me, who only "got" me because he was proxy camping the previous guy. I feel like there are less blatant versions but all the more effective.

    Moonshrine? I think you misspelled mad grit, lol.

  • I'm going old school blatant Bubba with monstrous shrine. The Bubba whose intention from game start up is to camp them till they're dead lol

  • I love going against Bubba, there are some deadly ones out there.

  • From a killer perspective: He's way too clunky and not very good. But they are easy down in a dead zone.

    From a survivor perspective: He's not fun to go against, especially if it's a basement build. Even if it's proxy camping there is no way for you to even have a chance if you get caught close enough to the basement.

  • Other than Myers, Bubba is actually my favourite killer to go against. I don’t know why, but I find him so intimidating to face. Seeing him waddling after you with his chainsaw always creeps me out.

  • Bubba’s my favourite killer to vs but not to play - he’s so bad since the BT buffs lol.

    They just need to buff his power/nerf BT abit... let him have nice things like insidious but yeah people who play him will derank if they exert all their energy into camping and not try to down a lot looking for that right moment to let the insidious out. Lol.

1 2 ›