Where do i go

To send in video evidence of a killer and survivor working together? I have video of him throwing pallets down in front of people, farming the hook, getting downed and Leatherface letting him go, the David following me everywhere, etc.

I've never reported anybody so im clueless here

Comments

  • End-game screen is where you can send reports.

  • Orion said:

    End-game screen is where you can send reports.

    Is that the only place? I heard there was a certain place to go to send video evidence.
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Is that the only place? I heard there was a certain place to go to send video evidence.

    As far as I know, yes, that's the only one right now. However, the devs are working on a new report system. I'd hang on to the evidence for now if I were you.

  • Orion said:

    @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Is that the only place? I heard there was a certain place to go to send video evidence.

    As far as I know, yes, that's the only one right now. However, the devs are working on a new report system. I'd hang on to the evidence for now if I were you.

    Alright, thank you.
  • There was, but they cancelled it. You can only use the in-game report system.