Where's Kates Cowboy Hat Already?
I can't be the only person that thinks a cowboy hat is missing from Kate?! Country Girl, singer, song writer...
I mean even jake has a cowboy hat... Jake.. JAKE
discussions
Tagged:
Trusted
I can't be the only person that thinks a cowboy hat is missing from Kate?! Country Girl, singer, song writer...
I mean even jake has a cowboy hat... Jake.. JAKE
discussions
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What color would you want if to were to happen some day? :)
@Nudge4511
I guess it's something they just left out.
They either forgot, it's in the works in the future, or it was just never considered for some reason.
Kate needs an "Ashe" skin :)
It would have to be a tan brown or white for definite, although at this point, I'd buy it even if it was neon pink ?
Those are nice! Hopefully one is in the process. I kind of want her to have her guitar or case on her person too. ๐