So Spirit is getting nerfed
Quite happy about that personally. She is the one killer left that needs some nerf in my opinion.
I'm curious to see what others think about the actual nerfs though. Because while I think they are decent, I was hoping for some changes that would have made her counterplay more skill based and less luck based. That to me is the biggest problem with Spirit. These changes will help, but it will still be like a guessing game whenever she phases.
Comments
I'm okay with the collision being added, and the change to prayer beads, but removing her window phasing? That was part of the mind game, and they just removed it? I don't recall anybody complaining about it, personally. Thought it was fun to go against, since it could be baited.
I'd rather not have that changed but have other changes that allow for more skill based counterplay.
On the other hand her vaulting mindgames don't seem very skill based, it's just you standing near a vault and then waiting to see what the survivor is doing.
I feel like the changes they have said they're going to do are the perfect ones to do. Opting to not change her base kit too much but change certain aspects like her collision and speed after coming out of her ability. Prayer beads change is iffy as i feel it should have just been changed to ultra rare instead. Overall though it doesn't seem like they're cutting her ability like they did nurse.
Well it's true that these are just small changes that in no way will make her unviable. Which of course is good.
Personally though I'm so happy that Prayer Beads is getting nerfed. Even as an ultra rare those would have still been broken in my opinion. The effect is just too good no matter the rarity of it.