Nightmare on Elm Street DLC Missing
Can’t find it on the PSN store and I am not buying Auric Cells to get Freddy and Quentin.
Tagged:
Trusted
Can’t find it on the PSN store and I am not buying Auric Cells to get Freddy and Quentin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see it in the store on the PS app, but I have already purchased so maybe that it is why it is showing up for me.
I rang up PlayStation and even they couldn’t find it.
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-CHAPTERENGLAND00
Here
This link took me right to it and doesn’t have me signed in so I see it for sale. Strange you aren’t seeing it.
I know, I want to getan answer from the dev team as to why.
Can I ask which country you're from? I have the same problem (I am from Germany). I checked in the US PS Store and it shows up, but here in Germany it's just not there. I already bought the chapter in-game, when I was still new to DBD (I didn't know you wouldn't get the extra skin by buying it in-game).
I just wanted to have Quentin's beanie, but PS Store says nope :(
Doesn't show up for me in the ps store as well (Germany)
in which country do you live?
.
Are you guys talking about console/PC or switch? Because I'm pretty sure its they don't have freddy on switch.
PSN is Playstation 😉
Something strange here as it seems you can find it on US and Canada PSN but not in Europe.
@Peanits @not_Queen Do you have knowledge of any issues? if not could you do some investigating please.
There's something up with Freddy. He isn't available in any form on the Windows Store version even though you can play against him through crossplay.
He’s currently going through some kind of licensing stuff. Wes craven estate recently bought the rights to Freddy again but internationally he’s owned by another company :/
I made a post on this too and Paulie made a video explaining pretty much everything
https://youtu.be/5YVntFYM4xIHis perks are there along with Quentin's. They are just free perks. If you go to custom game and look for the perks. Tou can see something strange in the neighborhood.
Its an interesting video but it only shows why it probably isn't available on newer platforms hence the video states future projects 😉. The rights so far have been reverted to Wes Craven's estate for the US but it is still on the US PSN store which is strange.
The rights to international in theory havent changed so the deal should still stand but its removed from UK, Aus and Europe from which I can see which are international stores.
It was already released onto PS4 and Xbox in the past much like Steam. Its still for sale on the Xbox UK store.
UK.
Could be regional distribution rights.