Disney by Daylight
Just imagine if they were some disney accords between behaviour and the circled-ears mouse company. Who will be the best killer and survivors to you ?
I guess my killer will be Maleficent, because she's the badass vilain of all, and imagine perks with the green fire, dragon stuff mori and everything.
I guess the survivor will be Snow White, cute and everything, with some animal perks. ( even if Jake is already the snow white of DBD crows..)
Let me know what you think and lets have fun loool
Comments
The Gaston.
Killer Power - Throws LeFou like a shotput.
Killer: Shan Yu
Survivor: Mulan/Ping, being able to switch skins, lol
Current goofy style would be rather fitting for some hobo killer.....
Darth vader as killer.
Goofy as a killer
"Ohoo I'm gonna hook you Ohoo"
I'm already dead XD
Donald Duck. Nothing scarier than a duck chasing you.
What about that voodoo dude from the Princess and the frog? I think that'd be cool
I'd love to have Hades. Give me Hades pretty please. I'd scorch survivors and send my useless minions to chatch them for me while plotting diabolical schemes in the basement.
A goose.
Wait no.
A goose with a knife.
I want Donald coming after me, angry as #########, duck noises, flailing his arms.
No one facecamps the hook like Gaston!
No one slugs like Gaston!
No one ignores the survivor rulebook like Gaston!
Frolo and Quasimodo.
Lightning McQueen of course. Cruises around the map and if he hits you you die instantly because, let's be honest, a car just drove over you. Oh and he'd have insane mobility, too.
Peace was never an option.
Okay. I kind of want Gaston as a killer now.
Are we including Pixar?
WHO'S YOUR FRIEND? WHO WANTS TO PLAY? BING BONG, BING BONG!
Related: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Both.
Never.
Donald as a survivor...
The worst one we can imagine. Because if you already played KH, you know he will never heal you haha
This one will be so creepy I swear