L
your own fault spending money on ingame pixels
@humanbeing1704 said:your own fault spending money on ingame pixels
@humanbeing1704 said:
I didn't buy any i'm a console gamer
Imagine actually spending hundreds of dollars on a virtual costume and then being upset that they later became free. That’s your own damn fault lmaoo
@John_Doe you disappointed me. I was expecting a big middle finger.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
your own fault spending money on ingame pixels
I didn't buy any i'm a console gamer
Imagine actually spending hundreds of dollars on a virtual costume and then being upset that they later became free. That’s your own damn fault lmaoo
@John_Doe you disappointed me. I was expecting a big middle finger.