Question about The Archives / The Rift
So I really want the new David, Jake and Claudette cosmetics that are available in The Archives, but I'm really impatient and would much rather just pay for them then have to make my way through. I know you can buy a pass, but does that automatically allow me to unlock anything / everything I want or do I still have to progress to certain levels first? As none of the cosmetics I want are on the first page. I'm just a little confused by the whole thing...
Can anybody shed some light?
Comments
You get those things at the certain Levels. The Stuff form the Premium Track will obtainable once you buy the Premium Rift Pass (at any time, if you buy it at the end, you get all what you have unlocked). But you still need to progress through the Rift (or buy the Levels for 100 Auric Cells/Tier)
That's what I thought. So if I buy levels, I can unlock the higher tier stuff (like Davids new vest top) without actually having to do the work? If so, how do I unlock levels? As when I looked I had the option to unlock things with the points I had earned so far or buy the pass. I just didn't want to buy the pass yet, if I couldn't actually unlock any of the cosmetics I actually wanted. The new David vest must be mine! 😂
If your cosmetics are on the free track you can buy the tiers, if not you'd have to buy the premium to get it by buying tiers