Is Generosity bugged or does it require non medkit heals?

I healed 3 survivors in a match and only got one.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @akbays35

    It's basically asking you to do a full health state on a Survivor to gain a point towards it... that means until you progress enough heals to gain 1 full health state, than it will not count.

    Healing someone at 99% to 100% will only give you 1% of that 100% needed to get a point towards the challenge. So... think of it as eating a slice of pie, but only eating the corner of the pie and saying you at the whole slice... you need to eat the whole slice for you to say you "ate the whole slice."

    That was probably a worse comparison but... idk.

    It's not the greatest challenge or achievement concept... since it could take way too long or sometimes not even count the heals.

  • Well I've eaten over 30 goddamn "pizzas" so far :/ I think it's just legit broke or there's a perk/medkit interaction that's bugging it.

  • I finally got it, but it took 3 hours of survivor games with Empathy.

  • @akbays35 said:

    I finally got it, but it took 3 hours of survivor games with Empathy.

    Could've been bugged yeah, with these specific challenges with health state requirements it's quite buggy or inconsistent.

    Glad it worked out though.

  • @FireHazard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/834347#Comment_834347

    Could've been bugged yeah, with these specific challenges with health state requirements it's quite buggy or inconsistent.

    Glad it worked out though.

    image.png

    not to bash BVHR, but I really should just have persistent lowered expectations, they try their best but this game is possessed or something.

  • @akbays35 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/834419#Comment_834419

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/633/3F778IHVWFKA.png

    not to bash BVHR, but I really should just have persistent lowered expectations, they try their best but this game is possessed or something.

    No, I just think the requirements for that specific challenge and achievements is too demanding is all.

    By demanding, I mean too specific.

  • For all who haven't gotten that and don't wanna chase survivors the whole match, try we'll make it and autodidact. This combo is underrated