Personally, I always ensure at least 1 perk per web until 50. Even if its 3 Carburettor Tuning Guides I just cant justify it in my head... I'm sorry >.<
Personally, I always ensure at least 1 perk per web until 50. Even if its 3 Carburettor Tuning Guides I just cant justify it in my head... I'm sorry >.<
dying light in my opinion is pretty bad although it's better than its old version
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
3 tuning guides in one thing is just ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐
I... Why would you do this? You could have easily gotten dying light and then the mori. This is just painful to see.
I'm a level 25 bubba I need them add ons man
Personally, I always ensure at least 1 perk per web until 50. Even if its 3 Carburettor Tuning Guides I just cant justify it in my head... I'm sorry >.<
dying light in my opinion is pretty bad although it's better than its old version
Its was better than the alternative >.<
Meanwhile my bloodwebs pull this #########
https://i.imgur.com/mSX3DtX.pngalways perk it up