Calm Spirit actually sucks against doctor.

restraint addons make the perk basically non functional, with the added bonus of making the survivor think they haven't been spotted, and with the amount of BP you get per game you can have a restraint addon pretty much 100% of the  time.

Comments

  • Depends on how you play Doctor. i play either huge terror radius/sneaky in punishment or sniper Doc. I don't care if people don't scream I still giggle when I shock you so you're not as safe as you think either way.

  • @MegaWaffle said:
    Depends on how you play Doctor. i play either huge terror radius/sneaky in punishment or sniper Doc. I don't care if people don't scream I still giggle when I shock you so you're not as safe as you think either way.

    I hate that the forums automatically capitalize your words...I have proper typing skills dammit and I hit my own shift key!!!!

    Hate having to constantly re-read everything simply to fix lowercase letters....

  • You are wrong on all accounts.

    • Doc has to be looking in the right direction when your madness pops off to get the 2 second aura.
    • All the hallucinations tell the doc is where you were in that moment and he has to be looking in that direction
    • Fun fact, the hallucination always apears in front of you and you can cancel them out by running into them.
  • I've had great success vs. him with it so far. Not all Docs run Restraint either, and it was always easy to counter that. As Roach said, you can run into hallucinations to get rid of them.

  • But you would see the madness icon, so if he knew exactly where you were and you didn't scream it's pretty obvious he has restraint add-ons.

    @FrenziedRoach said:
    Fun fact, the hallucination always apears in front of you and you can cancel them out by running into them.

    I... did not know this. 👍

  • You are wrong on all accounts.

    • Doc has to be looking in the right direction when your madness pops off to get the 2 second aura.
    • All the hallucinations tell the doc is where you were in that moment and he has to be looking in that direction
    • Fun fact, the hallucination always apears in front of you and you can cancel them out by running into them.
    Did not know third bullet.

  • You are wrong on all accounts.

    • Doc has to be looking in the right direction when your madness pops off to get the 2 second aura.
    • All the hallucinations tell the doc is where you were in that moment and he has to be looking in that direction
    • Fun fact, the hallucination always apears in front of you and you can cancel them out by running into them.
    1. He still reads your aura directly when you tier up
    2. He gets the point notification
    how do you not even know what your own addons do?
  • Doom_Punk said:

    I've had great success vs. him with it so far. Not all Docs run Restraint either, and it was always easy to counter that. As Roach said, you can run into hallucinations to get rid of them.

    This isn't about the hallucinations, he DIRECTLY READS YOUR AURA WHEN YOU TIER UP WITH RESTRAINT 
    calm spirit does not block this 
  • yeet said:
    This isn't about the hallucinations, he DIRECTLY READS YOUR AURA WHEN YOU TIER UP WITH RESTRAINT 
    calm spirit does not block this 
       yeet is right, Restraint briefly reveals an aura. Normally the aura is missed by the presense of the scream notification. With calm spirit you still get aura, just no scream.