High Ping Central US
Anyone else getting very high ping lobbies? Been seeing 200 and 250+ so far tonight.
Tagged:
Trusted
Anyone else getting very high ping lobbies? Been seeing 200 and 250+ so far tonight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Finally some 100ms lobbies
I've had almost exclusively 200+ since the Stranger Things update. Tonight has been incredibly frustrating - couldn't even move in two games in a row. I used to see mostly green lobbies and now it's not even 10% of my games. I'm on PS4 too for what it's worth.
I had bad ping the day before yesterday because it was below freezing temperatures but haven’t noticed bad ping much since then.