BIGGEST SURVIVOR BUFF FOR SOLO PLAYERS THIS PATCH

Since everyone gets to see who's the obsession, when you're playing Solo, the claws on the Obsession will shake when he's being chase so you will know perfectly that you are safe in doing Gens

This is a massive buff for all Solo Players, a good move from the Dev's part, and yet no one is appreciating this buff sadly...

Comments

  • I do, thanks devs. 
  • This is rather the fix not a buff lol

  • I for one actually like it since it's quite nice and if the obsession isn't being chased it might mean the killer is running STBL as well or they're just really sneaky at evading them. Well that or it's a jumpscare Myers just standing behind me stalking.

  • Because people are stupidly fixated on minor nerf.

  • I only play solo survivor when I'm not playing killer and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this. The fact that I can tell someone is being chased who may very well be on the other side of the map just ruins any intensity I use to feel.

    I play solo because I enjoy relying on my own awareness and not others so this (at least to me) isn't so great.

  • I only play solo survivor when I'm not playing killer and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this. The fact that I can tell someone is being chased who may very well be on the other side of the map just ruins any intensity I use to feel.

    I play solo because I enjoy relying on my own awareness and not others so this (at least to me) isn't so great.

    This is to match information given as swf has more information than solo player. As another balance, they said they will look into not revealing killer perks to players till match ends. 
  • @Someissues said:
    Since everyone gets to see who's the obsession, when you're playing Solo, the claws on the Obsession will shake when he's being chase so you will know perfectly that you are safe in doing Gens

    This is a massive buff for all Solo Players, a good move from the Dev's part, and yet no one is appreciating this buff sadly...

    The problem is that you dont know where they are being chased. They could be in a 20 meter range for all you know with the sneakier killers . Thats why i love empathy.

  • While its a good thing that solo players get sth compared to SWF, I dont like the fact that more and more information is given away for free

  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    MegaWaffle said:

    I only play solo survivor when I'm not playing killer and I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this. The fact that I can tell someone is being chased who may very well be on the other side of the map just ruins any intensity I use to feel.

    I play solo because I enjoy relying on my own awareness and not others so this (at least to me) isn't so great.

    This is to match information given as swf has more information than solo player. As another balance, they said they will look into not revealing killer perks to players till match ends. 

    I understand why its there I just personally don't enjoy it. Most solo games I have are very relaxed since I'm normally just a "gen jockey" for the 3 SWF players. I enjoy feeling alone needing to keep my eyes opened and always scanning the map. Its just a change I **personally ** don't enjoy.

  • @pauloandrade22 said:

    @Someissues said:
    Since everyone gets to see who's the obsession, when you're playing Solo, the claws on the Obsession will shake when he's being chase so you will know perfectly that you are safe in doing Gens

    This is a massive buff for all Solo Players, a good move from the Dev's part, and yet no one is appreciating this buff sadly...

    The problem is that you dont know where they are being chased. They could be in a 20 meter range for all you know with the sneakier killers . Thats why i love empathy.

    Its not to hard to get a general sense of where they are unless you are completely obscured by a wall. Maybe its just experience but unless I'm on Lery/Gideon I can tell how close I am to the danger.