hE's jUsT a bAd kIlLeR
If I had a quarter for every time I heard this to justify an "overpowered" killer not performing well, I'd have enough money to move up to Canada, become a BHVR developer for Dbd, and buff Legion.
If I had a quarter for every time I heard this to justify an "overpowered" killer not performing well, I'd have enough money to move up to Canada, become a BHVR developer for Dbd, and buff Legion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay, can you do the legion thing anyway please?
Yes and @Peanits if you're reading I am open for applications as a balance tester and art designer HMU ?
Y'all are gonna have a wave of new Legion shite
and buff Legion
Whoa now, lets not go too overboard here.
Your wrong he's perfectly balanced and fair ™
Considering BHVR's definition of balanced killer play being 2 escape, 2 go free, I would expect most killer players to be "fair" lol