When Spirit Meets The New Killer
New Killer: There Is No Escape, Don't make me destroy you. Rin, you do not yet realize your importance. You've only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict, and bring balance to these lands!
Spirit: I'll NEVER join you!
New Killer: If only you knew the power of purpose, of BALANCE. The Entity never told you what happened to your father, did he?
Spirit: He told me enough. He told me he killed him.
New Killer: No. I am your father.
Spirit [pikachu face] No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!
New Killer: Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Spirit: NOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!!
Comments
Killers don't talk.
?
The Rift is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be
Unnatural
Nah..itll be
New killer: *something in Japanese *
Spirit: Wahh!!
I mean, they can teach each other their perks, right? Who's to say they don't shoot the breeze between trials? I'm sure some don't get along with others but I'm sure that certain perks make some killers more popular.
plague would like a word with you
Complains in Bubba Speak as well