LOTS OF AFK lately... Sometimes they comeback and DC, they just take the L or they camp 1k
Ok, I don't know if this is because queue times for Xbox was from 10 to 20 minutes average but you guys wouldn't believe how many AFK killers I've faced the last few days... #########? I mean, queue times for XBOX (my experience, I cannot generalize) has been lowered to 2-5 minutes, when before last patch it was, as I said, 10 - 20 minutes.
The problem here is that as soon as you notice the AFK you know something is gonna happen, either he DC and you loose a pip, or he comes back to try to get as many kills as he can just as punishment (cause obviiously he's not gonna pip up...) or you do things as fast as you can before he returns and escape for him not to DC and beg god you didn't de-pip
Has any of you guys noticed this too or I'm just being unlucky?
Comments
Word has it that AFK = fast XP progression on the Rift... :(
Rift farming. Because XP in rift = MOSTLY time spent in game.
Damn, really..?
Sad, but true. You get a bonus if game goes more than 10 minutes, and less gens done somewhere at 4-5 minutes in a game. So best afk build is something like a cloaked Wraith standing in front of a ruin totem, with end game build to wrap it up.