Help Me Make A Build? Desperate :(
So above are all the perks I have on my Clown, I am level 43 and Enduring is the bane of my existence. So far I am running, Surge, Surveillance, Devour, and BBQ. That only works on maps with close-knit gens. I used to use Thrilling, Pop, Ruin, and BBQ but I stopped because it took too long to kick the Gens on the other-side of the map, thick boi slow. You might notice I'm using Devour, Brutal, Bamboozle, and BBQ, I used this in my last match but I don't think I really used anything besides BBQ since Devour got destroyed and every pallet I kicked I got blinded so...yeah; I did win though because Nancy DC'd.


Comments
With your unlocked Perks try Ruin - Hounted Ground - Brutal Strength (works well with his Bottles) - BBQ
If it were me I would probably run Ruin because it's Ruin, Pop and Discordance so you have an idea of what gens need to be kicked and then bbq for bp's so you can get more perks.
As far as builds go, you could go with brutal, discordance, surveillance and pop as a, I know you're on my gens now get off build.
Nurses, knock out, insidious, with ruin or pop for a slug build while hiding. No expects a clown with insidious.
Devour/Noed/Haunted ground, infectious fright, distressing for a one-shot they crap-in themselves build.
Spirit Fury-PGTW-Brutal Strenght-Either BBQ/Discordance
BBQ, Ruin, Pop, Infectious.
The tiers don't matter for 3 of them, and you have tier 2 Ruin which is still good. BBQ and Infectious are to help to find survivors and generate pressure. Pop to slow gen speed either combined with or in place of Ruin (when it goes down).
I think this is probably you best option here. Could maybe take NOED instead of Pop so you have Ruin + NOED, but NOED is less effective at high ranks or against SWFs. Could also take Discordance in place of BBQ.
I never considered Infectious on Clown without Knockout but pressure is still pressure, and if I'm chasing 1 while another is on the ground then a 3rd Survivor is healing them so that's 3 people not doing Gens. I like this idea, thanks :)
@HatCreature
Try this, For a standard M1 Killer build you'd use something like Ruin, Pop Goes, Brutal Strength, And BBQ.
Ruin cause it's ruin...
Pop Goes because the 25% regression is too much to pass up, despite it being tier l
Brutal Strength to destroy a lot of pallets for strong loops and give yourself a lot of dead zones during the mid/end game.
And BBQ to gain more BPs to level up clown even more AND have a solid aura reading perk to know where people are at all times.
If you want to mix it up, try this unique build. Ruin, Infectious, Coulrophobia, and Nurses.
This build is unique and focuses on damage over hooking! Coulrophobia will slow any healing that's within your standard 32 meter Terror Radius, and Nurse's will detect any healing within 20 meters of your Killer! (It would be 24 but you only have tier l Nurse's.)
Ruin is to help aid in Clowns already terrible map pressure, and Infectious is to help detect anyone nearby when you down a Survivor, this will help you add even more healing pressure to the team!
If you had every perk at tier 3, you'd use this build
If you had all the perks unlocked, you'd use either Ruin, Pop Goes, Brutal Strength, and BBQ. OR, you could mix it up and use Enduring, Spirit Fury, BBQ, and either Ruin or Corrupt Intervention.
These builds are just bare bones M1 Killer builds, but they're the most effective on every M1 Killer... that, or they're some of the most effective builds to use on M1 Killers.
Can't go wrong with Hex: Haunted Ground.
Corrupt Intervention will force survivors toward you, so you can use that to your advantage.
Save the Best For Last is always a good perk.
And lastly you can use as a safe slot. Play With Your Food, Ruin, Thrilling Tremors, Pop, or a detection perk. Dark Devotion is a good pick as it'll let you creep up on survivors, which as a Clown is a death sentence for most.
Infectious Fright is good on any killer with normal TR. You can generate a lot of pressure because you can slug and go after another survivor right away. I honestly have not yet used it on Clown but considering how good he is in a chase and how strong the perk is in general it should be a good pick.