Hear me out, please I beg have a scooby doo special with survivors and a killer
Can I hide in one barrel and pop out of another?
@sgal405 said:Hear me out, please I beg have a scooby doo special with survivors and a killer
@sgal405 said:
Scooby doo as a killer x garfield as survivor
Shaggy and Scooby as killer, they have a unique stance when Scooby jumps in Shaggy's arms. Their power is related to the classic doors chase gag.
As april fool this chase music :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE7IRO-EhPk
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:Can I hide in one barrel and pop out of another?
@JawsIsTheNextKiller said:
If I owned the game yes, yes you could 100%
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can I hide in one barrel and pop out of another?
Scooby doo as a killer x garfield as survivor
Shaggy and Scooby as killer, they have a unique stance when Scooby jumps in Shaggy's arms. Their power is related to the classic doors chase gag.
As april fool this chase music :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE7IRO-EhPk
If I owned the game yes, yes you could 100%