Why is infinite loading screens a thing?

Seriously, this is the only game I own, or know of, that has this issue. Why? Before dedicated servers, I would get them randomly when loading a match. I understood at the time it was due to somebody dcing during the loading process.

Now, after dedicated servers, I'm getting them when EXITING a match, from post game lobby to character screen. That, I don't understand. Why? What is so difficult about shutting off the playing server and transitioning back to the character screen? Somebody help me understand where this flop is coming from, because it's incredibly annoying.

Comments

  • @Rivyn said:

    Seriously, this is the only game I own, or know of, that has this issue. Why? Before dedicated servers, I would get them randomly when loading a match. I understood at the time it was due to somebody dcing during the loading process.

    Now, after dedicated servers, I'm getting them when EXITING a match, from post game lobby to character screen. That, I don't understand. Why? What is so difficult about shutting off the playing server and transitioning back to the character screen? Somebody help me understand where this flop is coming from, because it's incredibly annoying.

    It's not just pc, console is dealing with them too

  • Cuz the lack of kptimisation plagued this game since release.