(ps4) Is there a perma sprint bug or is this Kate speed hackin on console?
Had a bit of a laugh trying to get her throughout the match but not sure if I should report. It started about halfway through the match after everyone was pretty much hooked twice.
Comments
Posted from console insert fail on op
I had that happen to me too. I think it's caused when SB activates when a lag spike happens.
It's most likely a bug. I've had it happen to me and I've seen others get this bug as well.
It goes away once you do something like vaulting, dropping a pallet, and many other things.
Ok cool thx for replies fellas
Had this happen to me on PC as well, although only once.
A David King had this happen to him as well in one of my games. Turned out he didn't even run ANY exhaustion perks. It occured for him when he got unhooked.