Freddy Cosmetic?

Easy just give him the outfit from Wes Craven's New Nightmare 1994 film.

Screenshot_2019-11-08-03-30-28-1.png


Would be cool.

Comments

  • He's licensed, so there's a whole myriad things the devs need to do before they can dress him up.

  • @SilentSpectre said:

    He's licensed, so there's a whole myriad things the devs need to do before they can dress him up.

    Yea I know but with the other license characters finally getting new cosmetics, it makes sense that the rest will get them sooner or later. I'm just pointing out a cool Freddy Cosmetic.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/830324#Comment_830324

    Yea I know but with the other license characters finally getting mew cosmetics, it makes sense that the rest will get them sooner or later. I'm just pointing out a cool Freddy Cosmetic.

    Maybe not actually, Freddy isn't even on the Switch version because of licencing issues, so there's a possibility we will never receive cosmetics for him.

  • So Freddy's ownership transferred back to the Wes Craven estate, so he's no longer owned by a studio but by his family, maybe it will be easier to get cosmetics? Might be harder, who knows?

  • I swear I remember reading a post on this forum not long ago where @Peanits said they were working on a Robert Englund Freddy cosmetic. I remember being very excited when I saw it. Maybe I was just in the dream world. . .

  • @Lost_in_the_Fog said:

    I swear I remember reading a post on this forum not long ago where @Peanits said they were working on a Robert Englund Freddy cosmetic. I remember being very excited when I saw it. Maybe I was just in the dream world. . .

    I hope so!

  • @Lost_in_the_Fog said:

    I swear I remember reading a post on this forum not long ago where @Peanits said they were working on a Robert Englund Freddy cosmetic. I remember being very excited when I saw it. Maybe I was just in the dream world. . .

    Definitely just in dream world, I would never announce cosmetics ahead of time like that (unless we're literally announcing that they're out).

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/830423#Comment_830423

    Definitely just in dream world, I would never announce cosmetics ahead of time like that (unless we're literally announcing that they're out).

    Well shucks.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/830423#Comment_830423

    Definitely just in dream world, I would never announce cosmetics ahead of time like that (unless we're literally announcing that they're out).

    So let's the dream world come into the real world hehe... heh

    *Ba dum* tss*

  • @HatCreature said:

    So Freddy's ownership transferred back to the Wes Craven estate, so he's no longer owned by a studio but by his family, maybe it will be easier to get cosmetics? Might be harder, who knows?

    This, maybe. I would like to hope that Craven's estate is entertaining possibilities for the franchise moving forward. I believe this only covers the original movie and characters (as it's been 35 years since its launch), but it's a much less sticky situation than, say, the ongoing Friday the 13th litigation. I wonder how it impacts ongoing non-film licensing deals such as this one?

    In any case, I'd love to see a proper Robert Englund Freddy outfit, a New Nightmare outfit, and maybe a "Freddy without his hat" outfit.

  • I would also like to see new moris for Freddy, specially the Freddy Snake that can eat you alive.