Was the brand new part in the rift always rare (green)?
I thought it was an ultra rare charm but it's only green rarity.
Might be a stretch but if I'm right then maybe brand new parts will become rare add-ons.
What do you think of brand new parts being made into green rarity add ons?
Comments
It was always green. It won't be changed to rare
What annoys me is the fact they made the brand new part have rust. I wanted it to be shiny man. 😔
it grew rust Bc nobody is using them anymore #rip
yeah they should be made green Bc they are not pink worthy. It’s like buying an overpriced hamburger but it still tastes like fast food or is super bland. There’s no flavor.
theyre used p often
Excuse me what?
Buying bnp in the blood web is like paying for something at a high quality value even though it’s not a high quality item.