My name Jeff (Jeff mains)
So who else on here is a good ol Jeff main? I can’t be the only one. Although it is hard to play him without having iron will I still play him.
So who else on here is a good ol Jeff main? I can’t be the only one. Although it is hard to play him without having iron will I still play him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main Jeff best cosmetics
My name isn't jeff, so I don't think I could main jeff. But you keep on doing justice in canadian jesus name, jeff.
Hi Jeff
Nea, beacause every lobby needs a bratty big city punk teabagging on the killer.
My name isn't Jeff, it's fat Jesus
Ace used to be my main, but Fat Jesus has grown on me.