Survivor DC to grant Hatch
This is a real problem to me. I face that actualy quiet often. So why does the entity not block the hatch for 20 seconds after someone dc'ed?
This is a real problem to me. I face that actualy quiet often. So why does the entity not block the hatch for 20 seconds after someone dc'ed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a great question. There's a pretty big delay between the third survivor escaping through the exit gate and the hatch opening for the final survivor.
Personally I don't mind it since the person that DCs loses their BP and XP for the match. So if they wanna do this, it's their loss.
If the game had an effective deterrent for DCs, then this would happen less often. But that still hasn't been implemented, so we just have to deal with it until then.