Pustula flower PNG?
I hope this is the right place
so I make chapter concepts for fun, with all but one being personal. I'm currently working on an alchemist one and need a PNG of a Pustula flower (not petals, as to avoid the icon just being the offering lmao) for a perk image and maybe power. thanks in advance!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@EnderloganYT
Define "Pustula Flower" Do you mean the Visceral Cankers?
Or do you mean the flowers that are on the Visceral Cankers?
the flowers on the cankers
@EnderloganYT
And you want an in-game image of the flower? Or will a picture of the charm which is basically the same thing will work?
Or a clean image of the flower itself?
So basically either the in-game flower, the charm, or just a regular picture of the flower from anywhere will do or?...
any, i'm not picky
Aight, a moment than.
@EnderloganYT
How's that?
The perks kind of get in the way but you can crop around it.
this'll do great, thanks dude.
No problemo, good luck!