My killer tier list
I’ve thought that spirit and hag were on nurse level before so now I’m placing nurse slightly under.
I’ve been playing a lot of huntress recently and I’m starting to see her potential, once you learn her hatchet hitbox you can do some nice shots. I was honestly tempted to put her above hag.
Freddy is better at slowing the game down than billy and has slightly better chase potential imo.
Billy has nice map pressure and once mastered he has good chase potential but he is easier to counter than those above him.
Plague can keep people ‘exposed, or gain corrupt purge, if people don’t cleanse then stealth play is extremely difficult but she is gonna struggle if multiple survivors cleanse and then go immersed once she gains corrupt.
Myers some decent stealth ability in tier 1 and depending on your build, tier 2 as well and in tier 3 he exposes survivors while gaining extra lunge and faster window vaulting. His drawback is the amount of time potentially wasted tiering up.
Ghostface has potential to a nice insta-down while having the ability to crouch and choose to surprise attack survivors, he is pretty versatile but his drawback is that he can be broken out of stealth.
Pig I already hear you typing but let me give you my reason. Her crouch is great for mind games and sneaking up on survivors if you learn the heartbeat range. Her traps are decent slowdown with a chance to be lethal. She does have a drawback of being easier to spot than Ghostface though.
Leatherface actually has decent anti-loop and potential to an insta-down, he will struggle at really safe loops though.
perhaps I haven’t met a good demo yet but it just doesn’t seem good to me and I’ve never really gotten the hang of demo.
Wraith is probably the easiest stealth killer to spot but if you know your pathing then you have potential to sneak up on survivors he will struggle on open maps though.
Doc in my experience usually just ends up wasting more time trying to stop peoples loops, you just end up going around it several times but he is good on Hawkins.
I don’t think legion has no power like a lot of people do but he will definitely struggle if survivors choose not to work together.
Clown has potential but camping pallets ruins him.
Trapper is C tier, because his traps to cost him some time with potential payoff.
If you disagree with my tier list or reasoning then feel free to discuss why.

Comments
Lemme tell you a secret ;)
I don’t have an over preforming tier. ;)
Ahhh don't want the devs finding out how OP he is. I see how it is ;)
Shh don’t make me throw a hatchet!
Your right, clown is OP not Leatherface ;)
That is better :D
Ooh cool rank 1 like rank has actually mattered for a long time anyways just bragging rights and a way for someone to try and sound superior. I'll give you a secret on PC I am too ;) on PS4 I'm whatever rank I find games at.
Like I said he requires some level of skill from the person using him. I play anyone, but Billy I hate Billy. Lately all I do is play Pig.
Thanks for the ping btw
Demogorgon, after alot of learning and managing the FPS, can have huge map pressure when played right and hard-counters shack loops
Usually I use only his uncommon and common add-ons as all the ones above it don't affect shred recovery speeds
EDIT: Fixed some errors