How Can I Play On Stretched Resolution?
I've tried absolutely everything and for some reason everytime i change the resolutions to 1440x1080 , when i enter in the game the resolution keeps cutting back to normal. I've watched all kinds of videos about what and how to do . I really really want this to work and it's not working and i don't know why. Can anyone please help me?
Comments
Did you type -fullscreen in the launch options and did you make the settings file read only?
Yep.
I know a method, but it only works in windowed mode.
I pretty much followed a tutorial from youtube and it works for me ever since. I can try sending my settings file when I get home, if it still doesn't work after that then I have no idea.
If you'd be so kind, i'd appreciate it. After everything , i even have my monitors resolution stretched but everytime i start up the game it just goes to a certain resolution, a little bit smaller than my NORMAL resolution. I've tried verifying cache files and reinstalling. I just wanna play stretched man:(