Not quite sure. It's so vague that it's open for speculation.... but I wouldn't be surprised if Rin's Father was added. But if he's added as a survivor, that'd make it more interesting than if he was a killer.
But if they do make him a killer, they need to remake the Yamakao estate as well, since he'd have no other realm.
I really hope it's not a spirit change though. She's not unbeatable, and the game needs strong killers so that killers have an option if they want to go against red ranks.
Me too, Rin would be so cute as a survivor. It's probably a rework of Spirit's power or something. "Something's missing" with a sword missing would likely either imply there's going to be more lore surrounding Rin or she's getting a rework. I doubt they're adding more lore because right now we're focusing on Trapper and Claudette and they'd probably save that for the tomes. Maybe she'll be the biggest rework yet and be given two swords or something with a new power and new animations.
Arent some survivors dead like Tapp and Bill. Anyway some people think that the Enitiy, based on lore, can go from any time and get anyone they want. So Rin can come back. It could be nice, but won't be sad if it doesn't happen. It's most likely a rework though. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mr. Yamaoka.
There's only one logical choice here...
They never teased a rework. From the little we know the teaser could be about Rin's father.
@White_Owl it's a surprise rework!
Not quite sure. It's so vague that it's open for speculation.... but I wouldn't be surprised if Rin's Father was added. But if he's added as a survivor, that'd make it more interesting than if he was a killer.
But if they do make him a killer, they need to remake the Yamakao estate as well, since he'd have no other realm.
I really hope it's not a spirit change though. She's not unbeatable, and the game needs strong killers so that killers have an option if they want to go against red ranks.
Rins Father will be the new Killer, Spirit will be removed and the new Survivor Rin Yamaoka will be added.
I kinda want Rin to be survivor.
New Killer or spirit nerf hmm...
prolly both.
Me too, Rin would be so cute as a survivor. It's probably a rework of Spirit's power or something. "Something's missing" with a sword missing would likely either imply there's going to be more lore surrounding Rin or she's getting a rework. I doubt they're adding more lore because right now we're focusing on Trapper and Claudette and they'd probably save that for the tomes. Maybe she'll be the biggest rework yet and be given two swords or something with a new power and new animations.
I'm gonna get my hopes up. However, you never know. The Devs can make anything happen.
Rin's dead though.
I wouldn't mind having Rin's dad.
Mainly because I want to see the cute fan art from it, even though I know how screwed up that sounds considering he kinda killed her ^^;;;
Sadly, we already know she's on the
chopping blockrework list.Its NERF or NOTHING!
Arent some survivors dead like Tapp and Bill. Anyway some people think that the Enitiy, based on lore, can go from any time and get anyone they want. So Rin can come back. It could be nice, but won't be sad if it doesn't happen. It's most likely a rework though. :)
Die Spirit >:v
Spirit nerf confirmed.
A new killer will stirr the killer community the wrong way, be it underwhelmingly bad designed, eye candy, viable or a JOKE in game.
You dont simply cut down the top and expect everyone to rejoice at at DLC replacement top tier killer.
Considering how long it took to do the Nurse stuff, I can't see it being Spirit stuff.
Why does everyone think it's the Spirit nerf? They didn't do a teaser for the Nurse or Legion nerf, so I doubt they're doing one for Spirit.
Anyway, I think it's related to the 2nd Tome of the Rift being released tomorrow. We're probably getting some Spirit lore and that's it.
Personally, I believe it won't be Rin's father, rather a killer who landed in the Entity's realm and picked the first weapon it found.
This.. or a map rework.. Rin's father as a killer seems less plausible to me. But then again that would be a nice surprise!