Sole Surviver Change , Like Dying Light art

It could be a really good idea, Because it is really hard to counter aura Perks, When the killer Find u is over, I think that this Perk is useless in the moment, This could maybe make this perk good and It has the same condition as Dying Light, So I know that this perk is meant to go with OoO , But seriously, the Effect isn t that much. the killer see you know even Stealth and you can t see him. I think just this perk could be more effectfull

As more of your friends fall to the Killer, you become shrouded in isolation and the Killer's Aura-reading abilities towards you are


For each hooked Surviver, the Killer can not see the aura by 4/6/8 Meters, Getting upon 9 Tokens, maximum of 72 Meters, If the user of this Perk get hooked, He won't get the Tokens.


Increases your chances of being the Obsession .


The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.


"It was the boogeyman." — Laurie Strode

Comments

  • But you just get the effect When one Surviver dies, that s why this perk is not so effectly, Because If Killer Find the hatch you are the Last surviver , He will Find you, No matter what happens. For now is the combination also useless because of stealth killers , They Can see you in the start of the match on stealth but you can t see them. I usually Just want to make sure that this perk got high impact in the matches. is a Underrated Perk , Am I Wrong?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No.

    Sole Survivor is already a powerful perk. That’s why it has the downsides of only gaining tokens when a teammate dies.

    Its ESPECIALLY powerful paired with OoO. Even at 2 stacks it makes it easy to avoid the killer, and difficult for them to track you, particularly 24m or smaller TR killers.

    Lul wut, no it isn’t, it’s one of the worst survivor perks in the game right now, Distortion is a better SS even though it only has 3 tokens. By the time the whole team is dead it does jackshit to help you unless you also have object. It doesn’t counter BBQ at 2 stacks of SS because the range where it’d help you is only 8 meters outside of BBQ range (which doesn’t help). The only perk it only is decent against us Nurses, but even that isn’t good because inner strength exists. Even if you heal someone with SS the other persons aura will be shown so it makes that worthless as well. In the same way that Dying Light was a bad and unfun perk on the killer side, SS is for the survivor side, incentivizing you to let your team die.

    The OP’s idea for budding the perk is a good one and honestly should be implemented in the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/828349#Comment_828349

    I’ve been using Sole Survivor a lot playing solo lately. With the rise in killers using NC and Deerstalker, Sole Survivor has saved my arse countless times.

    And it’s amazing with OoO

    1) Not many killers use NC at high ranks. Inner Strength exists so it completely counters NC; and if you’re healing someone else, just do it outside of TR. It doesn’t counter nurses if you’re healing someone else, it still shows the other persons aura.

    2) Nobody runs Deerstalker at high ranks, and even if they were, killers almost always pick you up upon downing you. Running SS for the slim chance that a killer doesn’t pick you up, and the even slimmer chance that they are running Deerstalker isn’t worth it.

    3) While I agree Object does pair really well with it, having a perk exist to only counter another perk (Calm Spirit - Spies, Hangman’s Trick - Sabo, Boil Over - Iron Grasp, etc.) is not good game design, and the perks are terrible because of this. Running Object by itself is better because you can use much better perks over SS that are way less dependent on luck and screwing your team over.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/828369#Comment_828369

    nObOdY rUnS iT aT hIgH rAnKs

    Thats What I’ve been regularly coming across, so that’s what I’ve been using and it’s working

    Still doesn’t make the perk any less #########, luck dependent, and screwing over your team to make it work. I run into nurses about 4 times in 50 games and I can’t even remember the last time I saw a deerstalker. Running 1 perk to only counter 2 not very used perks with a huge prerequisite that requires you to ignore your team is not a good perk; it’s as ######### as the old Dying Light was.

  • @Alessandro said:

    It could be a really good idea, Because it is really hard to counter aura Perks, When the killer Find u is over, I think that this Perk is useless in the moment, This could maybe make this perk good and It has the same condition as Dying Light, So I know that this perk is meant to go with OoO , But seriously, the Effect isn t that much. the killer see you know even Stealth and you can t see him. I think just this perk could be more effectfull

    As more of your friends fall to the Killer, you become shrouded in isolation and the Killer's Aura-reading abilities towards you are

    For each hooked Surviver, the Killer can not see the aura by 4/6/8 Meters, Getting upon 9 Tokens, maximum of 72 Meters, If the user of this Perk get hooked, He won't get the Tokens.

    Increases your chances of being the Obsession .

    The Killer can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

    "It was the boogeyman." — Laurie Strode

    Wouldn't mean that if somebody dies on first hook or something like that you'll get less stacks technically making it potentially more worthless than the original one

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103288/sole-surviver-change-like-dying-light-art

    Wouldn't mean that if somebody dies on first hook or something like that you'll get less stacks technically making it potentially more worthless than the original one

    You could have the stacks be gained through hook states rather than instances where they get hooked. So in the case that they die on first hook, you’d still get all 3 stacks for that person.

  • No. Sole Survivor is a selfish perk. Leave it alone.

  • This Perk has also the down Sides Right now in the Moment, But how many People Use that Perk ? Guess if the guy has I m all ears, If you had the new Sole surviver It would Counter pretty well with that.

  • Because It going in the Same history of Mettle of man, Hard to use and to activate, Until you get Effect from The Perk, You Team is already Dead.

  • I Mean that you can Get The Effect in the Time that you team mates still alive, And this Perk Is growing up going to the End game.

  • Now I have to ask How many People Would Use The new sole Survivor ? and how many People are using it Now ?

  • Sole Survivor is insanely powerful vs killers that use aura reading abilities. Without the tradeoff of only gaining use from dead survivors, it becomes too much imo. Deerstalker killers depend on their perk to find slugged survivors, and SS can make a killer avoid your location because of false information. I run SS if I tend to encounter many killers running Nurse's Calling. I've personally found an interest in pairing it with MoM to negate the negative effect of the perk to a degree.