The moment when
You remove iron will for once to run a fun build and you get a Spirit
Hell yeah.
You remove iron will for once to run a fun build and you get a Spirit
Hell yeah.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most good spirits run Stridor anyway, so no harm no foul most of the time.
The moment when you remove ruin to run a fun build and you get a gen rushing SWF team
Stop, I can only get so depressed.
Meh..not like you cant play against her without it
that's a head in hand moment
Yeah I can play alright. For 10-30 secs.
Then I'd recommend practice
Practice my luck on a rigged guessing game? Yeah sure buddy.
Not rigged
The moment you gen rush with no ruin and you get knocked by NOED because you should cleanse totems.
Me: Yeahhh boii
How so? Never faced a good spirit with stridor? Or if you don't have Iron will you're completely screwed? Of course it's not rigged at all.
Its not..I've played as and against enough to know it's far from rigged..but of course some people do like to use it as an excuse
Killer mains such as Scott Jund has demonstrated how stupidly rigged the guessing game is. It's all luck based. Lasting 30 seconds is good against a good spirit.
Saying ah It's not broken at all doesn't prove anything, at the end of the day there's no visual feed back. Guessing games aren't counter play.
Lol Scott? I've seen his pov on the subject and to be blunt hes severely lacking in logic
Yet I'm still here waiting for any amount of counter arguments from you that doesn't revolve around guessing. So far it's nothing but 'You're wrong, Git gud"
No I said she wasnt as easy as people say..and I wont bother putting myself through the tedium of spelling it out as other players and fog whisperers have explained the misconception clearly
Ah so just the typical Git Gud Commenter. Alright.
My favourite is when you decide to remove ds for one match and then you get tunneled and camped.