Killing outcomes
Is it just me or every game in purple to red ranks ends up with with either a 0-1 k or a 4k (if hatch wasn't found)? Never a 2k
I'm pretty ok with Spirit and Freddy in red ranks, I do believe this is what happens almost in every game I go against them (the stats I wrote). I have way more fun in games where we OWNED the killer or the killer owned us by playing fair and square than in games with a lame 2k.
As a red ranks killer (Freddy main) I almost always get a 4k, but when I'm survivor it's either 1 of 2 outcomes, we all survive or we all die (maybe 1 hatch escape).
Comments
I always get 1 kill);
also I barely pip half of the time because of the gen defense emblem
You mean as a killer or as a survivor? Cause as a red ranks killer (Freddy main) I almost always get a 4k, but when I'm survivor it's either 1 of 2 outcomes, we all survive or we all die (maybe 1 hatch escape)
as killer lol