I FINALLY UNLOCKED SOME FACES!!!

20191111014915_1.jpg

Been screwing around with Bubba lately and finally unlocked these bad boys. I know what your thinking, but this is actually leatherface and NOT Claudette. Figured with this bad boy, im practically invisible. Just call me wraith cuz theres no WAY a survivor can see me now.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I don't see anyone. It's not okay to troll like this.(Congrats though!)

  • I wish they actually implemented a counter for those how the hell are you suppose to keep track of that

  • Wear them with pride.

    Being facecamped from your own nodding face is a totally new experience.

  • @Infinity_Bored said:

    Wear them with pride.

    Being facecamped from your own nodding face is a totally new experience.

    Meh, Im not the facecamping type. That doesnt mean im opposed to hooking you in the middle of the last 3 gens, but I go into each game with the intent to actually play and not just to troll.

  • There should be a David face. Wait nevermind, no there shouldn't. I don't want to become a target.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    There should be a David face. Wait nevermind, no there shouldn't. I don't want to become a target.

    Would be neat if they added faces for each new survivor. I could wear a Jane face and REALLY rock these curves, lol. Something tells me getting Jake's face is gonna be tough since hes not really popular.