Spirit Build

Hi! I just bought spirit and was wondering what some good builds for her are (no prayer beads !!)

Comments

  • Ruin/BBQ/Stridor/Sloppy is good

  • If you're a newbie, try Stridor, Ruin, BBQ and Pop . Once you get used to the survivor injured sounds drop Stridor immediately. Stridor is just a baby perk on Spirit and training wheels basically. Plus it can help you track survs with other killers once you get used to it.

    Your final build (the one that works pretty much always for me) could be:

    Ruin, pop, BBQ and the last perk can be Monitor or really any other perk you like

  • @AkiTheKitten

    Monitor is actually a downside to spirit, you want a bigger terror radius as her.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @AkiTheKitten

    Monitor is actually a downside to spirit, you want a bigger terror radius as her.

    I mainly used it for pov lol. I know there's another perk for it but I dunno the name, kinda forgot

  • @AkiTheKitten

    Shadowborn, yeah it is pretty sexy with that pov, i still wonder why this is a perk xDD

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @AkiTheKitten

    Shadowborn, yeah it is pretty sexy with that pov, i still wonder why this is a perk xDD

    Ou yes, never actually unlocked it but used it on kwf. The amount of survs I find with that extra view (looking at you, Blendettes) is actually the sexiest part about Monitor

  • @AkiTheKitten

    Yeah, well I have a high sensetivity on my mouse so I have a easy time to look around really fast, but it just looks so statisfing to chase someone with such a view :D I just love it.

  • Learn how to use her power first then decide on what perks to use.

    Stridor and predator are common training wheels but do ditch them once you get the hang of it. (I got to a point where i can track iw users with ease)

    For perks here are my fav :

    Bbq - obv reasons but for me is to get more bp.

    STBFL - survivors always underestimate it and can get them killed fast because of this.

    Spirit fury (with enduring) - pretty much a way to tell a survivor "you are going to die". Use this if you think you will go to a map with lots of pallets.

    Surge - this is soo underated but its very powerfull on spirit because it regreses gens for downing a survivor

    Thrilling tremors - a better bbq, tells you where a gen is being worked and allows surge to safetly regress a gen for 4% more (wich totals to a 11% guaranteed regression)

    PGTW - another powerfull perk that rewards the killed for doing his objective. Sinergizes well with thrilling and bbq.

    Agitation + Mad grit - fun combo, never underestimate it cuz ot can lead to a easy 4k if swf try to bodyblock.

    Distressing - make survivors dc thinking you have beads but you dont!

    (Those are my fav picks but you can use pretty much every perk on her)


    For addons they are all good, i sugest you experiment with each addon and use the ones that fit your playstyle. (My fav is quick charge and tsuba guard)