(BRASIL) Can't find a single lobby as killer nor in rank 20!
title says it all!!!
title says it all!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
enjoy the new patch without survivors
I have the same problem (Argentina). This matchmaking issue started months ago, at least for me. Killer lobby takes forever to fill but switching to survivor not.
I hope some kind of fix comes soon to this. I really wanna play more killer than survivor, i always like it more.
65 minutes in-game, 1 match played at Rank 1.
PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR!!!!!!
Why are you talking about
raging, you don't even know who I am.Same problem here, I'm in Brazil. Its only matching me with rank 1s at low ping, which is like no one, so I may find 1 or 2 players but the game never starts, always the same players also. The search should expand globally after 1-2min, but it's not doing that for some reason. It has been so since the 2.1, only time it started to expand the search like it should was yesterday at night and I was getting lobbies to play. But now and before since the 2.1, it has not been expanding the search and can't play a single killer game. Survivor is working, though again it puts me mostly only with rank 1 killers, which makes it really hard to find games fast.
Well killer queues have always been horrible at low rank since survivor pip so easy now....
All I can see from you is that you want to be funny. Stay on topic.
Both ranks you can't find lobby.
Well I guess this is due to the fact that only beginners are on rank 20. You cant depip to rank 20 anymore, even not via a rank reset.
Guess beginners have to deal with longer queues if they dont want to be matched up vs the "pros"
Actually I bought a new account just cause of that. And still can't find survivors. It's frustrating.