Knockdown against solos..
Idk what triggered this but today I versed many killers who used a slugbuild with knockdown and since I play solo Q most of the time it was really boring and annoying to deal with and I was wondering if this perk is bad by design since solo and swf are handling this perk different. Once I played swf with this perk it was no big deal, the killer could not apply much pressure, we picked us up all the time and the killer got stomped with ez. But I'm solo Q it's a whole different story. No matter what you do (searching the slug OR ignoring the slug and do gens) it's always a lose lose. What's your thought about that perk? Does it need a rework? Is it fine? You don't care?
Comments
lmao try playing against a pig using face mask knock out and third seal Jesus christ those are nightmare games
I did, it was boooring af and absolutly unfun. I versed that as solo survivor, still managed to escape but I don't wish any solos out there to get this experience.
There are multiple perks you can run that counter this.
It's also quite a risky play style as if they actually get them up then they gained nothing since they didn't get one of the survivors 3 hooks.
It is Knockout
So Knockout and the ''Blindness'' status effect is the weakest status in the game because it is countered by SWF, it is only powerful against solo players and therefore makes it weak.
As a Solo Survivor I don't see Knockout very often, yeah we get slugs but rarely ever Knockout. It never really hurts the team because no one uses the perk the way I do. The perk is good, it creates pressure on Survivors and to be honest it isn't really that bad if that Survivor just crawls towards his team mate, they'll eventually get spotted if that person is just doing a Gen.
If this perk is only strong against solo players but weak against SWF then it is fair for solo and unfair against SWF. Either Blindness gets a buff or it gets taken out of the game because if solo players like you and I can make Knockout completely worthless then it shouldn't exist.
Knockout is NOT the problem