Bad fps when playing Nurse. (PS4)
I believe since the change to her power, the fps when blinking has become really bad. Has anyone else experienced this issue, on any platform?
I believe since the change to her power, the fps when blinking has become really bad. Has anyone else experienced this issue, on any platform?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely.
I stopped playing as Nurse since the hotfix on ps4
Framerate is really bad and makes me miss a lot of hits.
Nurse has always had frame drops on console. At least for me anyway.
It wasn't this bad tho.
Its literally unplayable.
I'll give nurse a try when I get home just to compare.
It was actually alright for me before the changes. Even though I'm bad at Nurse, I could at least see where I was blinking. Now it's complete #########.
Its bad as a killer in general, when Im about to hit somebody...2 frames per second xD