What game? This sub-forum is to specifically talk about DBD related issues and questions...
If you'd like to ask this in the proper sub-forum... than the off-topic sub-forum is where you'd ask this question.
Again though, you didn't state what game...
@Rizzo90 I believe this sub-forum is only for DBD related questions (I could be wrong.) As such, idk if you want to move it... so I'll just leave this @ here if you think it should be or not.
I might just be blind and mis-read the post so idk. If so, than sorry for bothering you Rizzo.
@Unlucky13 if you mean Dead by Daylight than its a lot different than what you said you're used to.
DBD is a asymmetrical 1 v 4 horror game that pins the Killer against 4 Survivors...
As one of the 4 Survivors, you go around repairing generators to power the exit gates and escape the trial! Every match has 5 generators that need to be repaired... you can bring items into the match to help repair generators or aid in your chases against the killer!
As the Killer, your goal is to kill all 4 Survivors by sacrificing them to "The Entity." You must go around the map and locate and chase Survivors... by doing so, you down them after hitting them twice and than pick them up to bring them to a hook! After hooking a survivor, they can be rescued by the other survivors.
Note, each Survivor has 2 chances to stay alive once hooked... after they get hooked a 3rd time, they die, and are sacrificed to the entity.
Thats basically it...
Personally I have 1.4k Hours into this game, and while it can get repetitive at times... its quite enjoyable to play! It's up to you to decide if you want to try it out, if you do, you'll have a plethera of characters to choose from and play as!
Check some videos out on twitch or youtube to see how the game works... it'll help you determine the choice for yourself. Good luck!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Avoid it before it's too late!
@Unlucky13
What game? This sub-forum is to specifically talk about DBD related issues and questions...
If you'd like to ask this in the proper sub-forum... than the off-topic sub-forum is where you'd ask this question.
Again though, you didn't state what game...
@Rizzo90 I believe this sub-forum is only for DBD related questions (I could be wrong.) As such, idk if you want to move it... so I'll just leave this @ here if you think it should be or not.
If they mean DBD, the post can stay here.
yes, the Dead By Daylight game
I like Metro and COD BO4 to ring a bell
I suggest you to check out some gameplay on Youtube or Twitch, it's a very specific and unique genre and it's better to judge by yourself.
I might just be blind and mis-read the post so idk. If so, than sorry for bothering you Rizzo.
@Unlucky13 if you mean Dead by Daylight than its a lot different than what you said you're used to.
DBD is a asymmetrical 1 v 4 horror game that pins the Killer against 4 Survivors...
As one of the 4 Survivors, you go around repairing generators to power the exit gates and escape the trial! Every match has 5 generators that need to be repaired... you can bring items into the match to help repair generators or aid in your chases against the killer!
As the Killer, your goal is to kill all 4 Survivors by sacrificing them to "The Entity." You must go around the map and locate and chase Survivors... by doing so, you down them after hitting them twice and than pick them up to bring them to a hook! After hooking a survivor, they can be rescued by the other survivors.
Note, each Survivor has 2 chances to stay alive once hooked... after they get hooked a 3rd time, they die, and are sacrificed to the entity.
Thats basically it...
Personally I have 1.4k Hours into this game, and while it can get repetitive at times... its quite enjoyable to play! It's up to you to decide if you want to try it out, if you do, you'll have a plethera of characters to choose from and play as!
Check some videos out on twitch or youtube to see how the game works... it'll help you determine the choice for yourself. Good luck!
I have watched YouTube and I think I will get it!!
If you have played and enjoy Friday 13th, this is the same sort set-up but with more intensity, more toxicity and a colder heart.
The killer is First Person and the survivor is Third Person.
Watch some YouTube vids and see what you think.
If you see it cheap and enjoy horror themed games, you'll probably enjoy it.
I have watched YouTube and I like the FPS of the killer!
Good luck than! If you decide to get it than I do hope you enjoy playing DBD.
I got the game, it’s installing on my Xbox One X
1 hour 45 mins to go